Monday, October 4, 2010

Introductions...

Hello fellow Kaplan students,

If you read the first post, then you already know a little bit about me. I am a new mom, wife to a wonderful, down to earth musician type, and I work my butt off daily at a nine to five job, as well as attend classes. It is so frustrating sometimes because I have never been that good with time management, but I am getting better at it daily. Sometimes it seems like I am going to lose my sanity with all of the deadlines and everything else I am responsible for, but if I can learn to keep in focus on the wider goal, then it will all be worth it in the end when I graduate. I wish everyone the best of luck in this class, in their careers and studies in general, and I look forward to reading some great insights from you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment